Compedge solution provides consultancy specializing in the strategic review of supply chain arrangements, supply chain management, distribution tender preparation and outsourcing for third party clients. Beyond physical operations, Compedge offers value added services in the form of logistics consultancy. We provide guidance in diverse market segments on existing and recommended logistics models
• Supply and Demand Chain Strategy Development
• Logistics Designing or Re-Engineering
• Site and Facility Location Study and Planning
• Distribution Network Planning
• Customer Service Review
• Logistics Audit
Executive leasing, Strategy review, Business Development and Project Management on behalf of companies operating within the Logistics Sector, forms a significant part of the division’s experience.
Compedge Solutions India Pvt Ltd ( CSIPL) provide Advisory & Consultancy Services in the following areas :
- (EPCG) Export Promotion Capital Goods Scheme
- Duty Exemption & Remission Schemes
- 100% Export Oriented Unit (EOU)
- Authorisations under Promotional Measures
- Corporate Training : Air Freight
- 4% SAD Refund (Special Additional Duty)
- Projects & Specialized Cargo Handing
- Defense Logistics.
- Freight Forwarding and Brokerage
- Customs Clearance FCL (full container load), LCL (less than container load)
- Export/Import Air and Sea Cargo Consolidation
- Warehousing & Distribution facility
- Cargo transportation from Transportation of cargoes from ICD’s gateway ports
- Shipment Tracking
- Door-to-door Pick up & Deliveries
- Handling & Delivery Agents for shipping lines & international freight forwarders / NVOCC
- Handling Agents for Exports Shipments/ Nominated.
- Consultancy related to custom and excise matters and matters related to DGFT and Government establishment such as MOEF and others.
3% (EPCG) Export Promotion Capital Goods Scheme
CSIPL under take Application, Submission, Compliance of statutory provisions, Extension, Regularisation of bona-fide default, Clubbing and Redemption of 5% EPCG licence for Import of Capital Goods under concessional Duty.
The Foreign Trade Policy 2009-2014 issued by the Ministry of Commerce as revised from time to time, states that all Exporters and Importers are required to comply with the provisions of the Foreign Trade (Development and Regulation) Act, 1992, the Rules and Orders made there under, as well as provisions of any other law for the time being in force.
Duty Exemption & Remission Schemes
- Advance Authorisations where the SION have been published.
- Self Declared Authorisations under para 4.7 of the HBP 2009-2014.
- DFIA (Duty Free Import Authorisation)
100% Export Oriented Unit (EOU)
WE are also specialized in:
- Setting up of 100% EOU unit with O/o the Development Commissioner & procuring of licencing of private bonded warehouse and Manufacturing in Bond u/s 58 & u/s 65 of Customs Act 1962.
- Debonding of 100% EOU unit under 3% EPCG Scheme.
Advisory & Follow up With STPI & Customs & Central Excise for Registration of Software Units with STPI Mumbai & Pune along with customs Bonding of the Premises u/s 58 & u/s 65 of Customs Act 1962 and related services.
Authorisations under Promotional Measures
- Duty Credit Scrip for Listed Service providers and Individuals with a Foreign Exchange Earning in the preceding financial year.
- Duty Credit Scrip for Hotels of One star and above and other service providers in the tourism sector approved by the Department of Tourism.
- Duty Credit Under Vishesh Krishi and Gram Udyog Yojana.
- Duty Credit under Focus Market Scheme .
- Duty Credit under Focus Product Scheme .
- Application for Grant of Star Export House.
We also under take training of the staff in Export procedures and documentation.
We also undertake Internal Audit of the documents related to Export incentives under various schemes of the FTP 2009-2014.
Project Finance, Term Loans, Working capital Finance, L/C”s, BG”s,etc.